Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More News for '09 Conference

As I write this I am swimming in preparation for the 1st Annual Real Catholic Men Conference.  
E-mails are being sent (and bouncing back).  Envelopes are being stuffed.  Phone calls are being made.  Information is being requested.

While I am preparing for the '08 conference, I am also laying the groundwork for '09.

In a previous post I announced my first confirmed guest, Fr. Donald Calloway.  His faith and fervor will blow you away.

I am also proud to announce two more speakers for '09.  

Tarek Saab, a former contestant on the hit NBC series The Apprentice, has become one of the most sought after Catholic speakers in the country.  His new book, Gut Check, tells of his journey of faith and success.  You can find out more about Tarek at: www.tsaab.com.

Rich Lane is the Founder of Qorban Ministries and is the son of Hall of Fame football player, Dick "Night Train" Lane.  Since 2005, Rich and his wife, Donna, have been "Preaching, Teaching and Sharing the Word of God" throughout the world.  He has been seen and heard on EWTN, Relevant Radio and beyond.  For more information on Rich and his ministry, log on to www.qorban.net.

I am so pleased to have these men come to Portland.  They will inspire you with their desire to spread their message of men's spirituality.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good.

No comments: