Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's New with RCM?

Well, a lot to be honest.

I have a few appearances coming up this year and early next year.

I will be giving a talk a St. Matthew in Hillsboro, Oregon on September 25th for their new men's group.  The topic will be "The Nature of Sin.  What's a Man to Do?"

In October I will once again help local Catholic radio station KBVM with their Fall Share-a-thon.  Date and time to be determined.

On December 19th I will appear (via phone-in) on CatholicTV in Boston on their "This is the Day" program speaking about RCM, its ministry and the conference.

Then on February 21st, I will be speaking again at St. Matthew in Hillsboro, but this time at their "Faith Over Easy" program.  The talk will be called "Catholic With a Capital 'C': Living the Faith in ALL Aspects of Life"

So keep your eyes here for more details.

No comments: