Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Networking for God

Would Jesus use the internet to spread the Gospel if He were alive today?

Interesting questions to ponder.  I don't want to make any assumptions for the Son of God, but He just might.

In today's age, we have to use any means necessary to evangelize.  Even if those means are utilized by others to spread hatred or sin.  The internet (like television, magazines or film) is not - in and of itself - evil.  Anything can be used to uplift or to seduce.

I might be a bit slow in keeping up with technology - I don't own an iPhone, nor do I have an LCD or Plasma TV.  But recently I built a page on Facebook to promote Real Catholic Men.  I figure any way I can spread the Word of God would be a good thing.

Now, I'm not "promoting" Facebook, but it seems to be a very easy way of networking and passing along information.

If the spirit moves you, I would like to invite you to register on Facebook and join the RCM Group page.  Show the millions of others using this networking site your love of God and of making yourself a better man in order to serve others.

You can get updated information here, at the Facebook site, or at the main RCM website.

Thank you all for your support.  Let's network for God!

No comments: