Thursday, November 6, 2008

RCM Conference Updates... and other stuff.

Here's the latest on the 2009 RCM Conference:

  • The location is confirmed as St. Joseph Parish in Vancouver, WA.

  • Although Tarek Saab has had to cancel his appearance, I have the pleasure of announcing that Apologist and author, John LaBriola, will be graciously taking his place. I am so excited to have John at the conference speaking about spiritual warfare!

My personal appearance schedule has been altered due to my new position with Northwest Family Services (www.NWFS.org). Here is an updated list:

  • December 19th, 2008. Catholic TV program "This Is The Day"
    www.CatholicTV.org
    Time: TBD
    Topic: Men's spirituality and the Real Catholic Men Conference.

  • February 5th, 2009. St. Anthony's "Theology on Tap"
    Prime Time Sports Bar and Grill, Forest Grove, Oregon
    6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
    Talk: "Enough About Me: Living the Hard Teachings of Christ"

  • The Febuary 21st event and St. Matthew has been cencelled and will hopefully be re-scheduled.

  • I have also recently been interviewed by the National Catholic Register for an article about the increasing movement of Catholic men's conferences throughout the nation.

  • I will also be occasionally contributing to the Oregon Faith Report (www.OregonFaithReport.com). Check out the site for great information on Christian activities throughout the area. I'll be posting links to my articles on this blog and the RCM website.

I guess that's all for now. May God continue to bless you!

2 comments:

md said...

I thoroughly enjoyed last years conference and am looking forward to attending this years in June. I may have some time to assist with advertising, too. So, I am going to send a contribution to help you keep the RCM bank account open.
Mike Dorthalina

Real Catholic Men said...

Hey, Mike. Great to hear from you. I hope to have podcasts available in '09 to keep everyone informed of what's going on. I'll be in touch in early Spring in order to help with the advertising situation. More to come on the RCM e-newsletter as well.

David